All cooking technologies are changing, progress does not stand still. Novelty did not pass by homemade pickles! Especially pickles cucumbers. I’ll tell you a unique and unusual way to pickle cucumbers in a bag. You do not need to be smart for a long time with marinade and sterilize jars. This is an incredibly simple way to pickle cucumbers, and most importantly, they are simply incredibly tasty.
- Cucumbers - 1 kilogram;
- dill - stems, umbrellas and seeds to taste;
- garlic - 4-5 large cloves;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar -1 teaspoon;
- several branches of tarragon (tarragon).
Step by step recipe or how to pickle cucumbers in a package
- Wash cucumbers, if large, then cut off their tips. Prick in several places with a toothpick. Fold in a bag safe for food storage.
- Grate in your palms twigs, and dill umbrellas, also knead tarragon twigs. Peeled garlic into slices.
- Lay greens and garlic on top of the cucumbers, add salt and sugar.
- Tie the bag well and grind all the ingredients together, so that the cucumbers are evenly soaked.
- For reliability, put the bag in another one, and leave the cucumbers at room temperature for 2-3 hours. Not more, because cucumbers will become too soft and not tasty.
- After the set time, put the cucumbers in the refrigerator. They will be ready in 8 hours!
Now you know how to properly pickle cucumbers in a bag so that they are crispy, fresh salted cucumbers with the aroma of dill and tarragon. Cooking such cucumbers is quick and easy! I advise you, my dears!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!