Bell peppers and onions for the winter Hungarian style delicious salad, which everyone on weekdays and willows will be happy! Bell peppers with onions for the winter are tasty, light and aromatic. I would call this salad golden, one of the best salads for the winter from bell pepper.
- Bell pepper - 1 kilogram;
- onions - 500 grams;
- tomatoes - 500 grams;
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tablespoons4
- hot and red ground pepper;
Step by step recipe for bell pepper with onions for the winter
- Remove the seeds from the pepper and cut it into strips.
- Cut the onion into rings.
- Pour the tomatoes with boiling water, and remove from its skin. Then cut the tomato into slices.
- Fry the onion in vegetable oil, add pepper to it and simmer a little. Add slices of tomato to pepper and onion and stew a little more.
- Arrange the hot salad in prepared jars, and put the jars to be sterilized in a pot with sterilized hot water. Sterilize jars with a capacity of 0.5 liters for 15 minutes, liter - 20 minutes. Then roll up.
Hungarian pickled Bulgarian pepper for the winter is easy to prepare, well stored, and not at all intrusive and light! I think many will like it!
Delicious to you preparations!
Pay attention to such a delicious salad with bell pepper!