Fragrant cauliflower is a simple recipe for those who are tense over time. But the taste will delight and surprise you undoubtedly. So aromatic is obtained cauliflower, and what an attractive, small inflorescences of cauliflower in a tomato and pepper marinade is amazing.
- Cauliflower - 3 kilograms;
- tomatoes - 1.5 kilograms;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 2 large heads;
- parsley - 200 grams4
- vegetable oil - 200 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 100 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams (4 tablespoons);
- salt - 60 grams (2 tablespoons).
Step by step recipe for fragrant cauliflower
- Disassemble the cauliflower into inflorescences, boil in salted water for 5 minutes, and discard in a colander.
- Peeled garlic, tomatoes, peeled seeds and parsley are passed through a meat grinder.
- Add boiled cauliflower inflorescences to this mixture, mix well.
- Combine with the resulting mixture vegetable oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, put on fire and bring to a boil. Then over low heat we cook for 10-15 minutes.
- We put it hot in sterilized jars, roll it up and wrap it upside down in a blanket for a day.
- It turns out 10 jars of 0.5 liters.
What can be tastier than pickled fragrant cauliflower in tomato? And you know how such a dish surprises guests and everyone immediately wants to know the recipe. Try it, and pickled cauliflower is sure to please you.
Delicious to you preparations and bon appetit!