Incredibly delicious salad with chicken liver - an appetizing and beautiful dish that can be served for lunch and dinner. Also, fried liver with egg pancakes will look great on the festive table. Chicken liver salad with pickled cucumbers is fast, healthy and original. If you want to surprise guests and please your loved ones - prepare a hearty salad with this recipe.
- chicken liver - 0.5 kilograms;
- boiled carrots - 200 grams;
- pickled cucumbers - 200 grams;
- 1 large onion;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- vegetable oil - for frying onions and liver;
- salt and black pepper - to taste;
- mayonnaise (for dressing).
Incredibly delicious chicken salad with liver. Step by step recipe
- We remove the veins from fresh chicken liver and cut into small pieces.
- Peel the onion head (large) and finely chop it (as for roasting).
- Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the pan (I have refined sunflower oil), heat and fry a little onion.
- We send the liver to the pan with onions, fry until tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste (you can add your favorite spices). Remove from heat and remove to the side until completely cooled.
- Cut boiled carrots into thin strips, and then cut into small strips.
- We cut pickled cucumbers with the same small strips.
- Beat each egg separately, salt and pepper to taste, add one tablespoon of water (so that the pancake is thinner). Pour the egg into a greased frying pan and fry on both sides. Also fry the rest of the egg pancakes. Remove from the pan and cool.
- Cut the cooled pancakes into small strips.
- After the chicken liver has completely cooled, we begin to collect the salad. In a deep salad bowl we shift the fried liver.
- We spread egg pancakes, carrots and pickled cucumbers. We season with mayonnaise (adjust its amount to your taste) and mix thoroughly.
Liver salad with carrots and onions is tasty both in warm and in cold form. You can serve it as a separate full-fledged dish: such a salad will be quite enough for dinner. See even more delicious original salads recipes on our Very Delicious website.