Do you want to make jam with an unusual taste for the winter? Yes, such that all your guests will be just crazy. And believe me, it’s not at all difficult, some exotic fruits will not be included in recipes for delicious winter jam. We will cook only from what is growing in our garden or freely sold in a store. Intrigued? Then carefully read the recipes for jam preserves for the winter.
Citrus Fruit Jelly
What a delicious fruit jelly with citrus fruits! I would eat and ate it, fragrant, delicious, and what a beautiful! Be sure to remember the fruit jelly recipe that we will cook at home. And watch the video, which clearly shows how fruit jelly looks.
- large orange - 1 piece;
- peaches without stones - 2 kg;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- sugar - 3 kg.
Fruit jelly with citrus. Step by step recipe
- Lemon and orange with my water, transfer to a bowl and pour boiling water. Leave to stand for half an hour, covering the top with a lid.
- My peaches and take out the seeds from them. By the way, this jelly can be cooked not only from peaches. Perfectly with citruses will be combined apricots and any other berries.
- We take out the orange and lemon from the water and cut into slices. Do not forget to remove the bones from them.
- We twist the peaches through a meat grinder.
- We do the same with citruses.
- The prepared fruits are transferred to a saucepan and covered with half of sugar.
- Bring to a boil and cook for exactly five minutes.
- Remove from heat and remove to where it is cooler for 24 hours.
- After a day, put the jelly on the fire again and fall asleep the second part of sugar.
- Once it boils, cook another five minutes.
Delicious fruit jelly with citrus fruits ready. We just have to pour it into hot sterile jars, cork with lids and, as it cools down, take it out in a cold place. And in winter, open a jar of fragrant jam, brew a seagull and you will remember about summer. And don't forget to check out the Very Delicious website for new recipes.
Do you like apple jam? Have you tried apple-orange? Such a delicious, with a delicate delicate aroma of orange, peerless amber color. Do you know what is the advantage of apple-orange jam prepared for the winter? Yes, you can cook it all year round, because apples and oranges are always there. The recipe is pretty simple, remember.
- 1 kg of hard apples;
- 1 orange
- 500 grams of sugar.
Apple-orange jam. Step by step recipe
- My apples, cut off the peel from them and remove the seeds.
- Prepared apples are cut not very large cubes.
- My orange, remove the seeds from it. We pass it through a meat grinder without cutting off its peel.
- Put apples in a bowl or pan, add twisted orange to them and fill them with sugar.
- We mix everything and put the future jam on the fire, let it boil.
- As soon as the fruit mass boils, reduce the heat and cook for 50 minutes.
- To prevent jam from burning, periodically stir it with a spoon.
Jam from apples and oranges has already been cooked. It remains for us to let it cool and we can make tea. It is very tasty, fragrant and beautiful. Be sure to treat your children and grandchildren with such a treat. Well, and we, as always, will be glad to see you on the Very Delicious website: choose new recipes, cook them. And enjoy your meal!
Gooseberry and Orange Jam
And again a new recipe: gooseberry and orange jam. Have you tried this? If not, be sure to cook. And I will teach you how to cook gooseberry and orange jam. Undoubtedly, you will like it and become your favorite jam recipe. Well? We go into the kitchen and cook the most delicious and delicious jam.
- gooseberry - 2 kg;
- sugar - 1 kg;
- medium oranges - 4 pieces;
Gooseberry and orange jam. Step by step recipe
- Gooseberry wash and remove his long tails.
- We don’t clean the oranges, we just remove the seeds from them.
- Gooseberries and oranges are twisted through a meat grinder.
- In the twisted berries and fruits, pour all the sugar at once. Stir the mass thoroughly with a spoon.
- Cover the jam with a lid and leave to stand for 4-5 hours. The temperature should be at room temperature, no need to put in the refrigerator.
- We put jam in sterile jars. Keep it in the cold for no more than a year.
Here is a recipe for jam without boiling. Thanks to sugar, gooseberry and orange jam are perfectly stored. And how many vitamins are in it! And they all remain unchanged. It is very tasty and healthy. Check back often on our site “Delicious”, new and original recipes are stocked for you. Enjoy your meal!
The video belongs to the channel Delicious minute Favorite recipes video Video belongs to Anna Chizhova