Beijing cabbage salad with corn is an incredibly fresh and juicy taste that will delight both summer and winter. A huge plus of this dish is its low calorie content - you can eat it and not worry about your figure. I discovered this salad when I was on a diet, but I still use it today. Easy to prepare and tasteful - it won my heart right away: I think you will like it too. There are many delicacies on the Internet, but I’ll tell you how you can make Beijing cabbage salad as quickly and tasty as possible.
- 300 grams of Beijing cabbage;
- 3 tablespoons pitted black olives;
- 3 tablespoons canned corn;
- 1 head of tsibuli;
- a tablespoon of olive oil;
- to taste salt and black pepper;
- if you want, you can add greens.
Peking cabbage salad. Step by step recipe
The recipe for a salad of Beijing cabbage is quite simple, does not require much time and effort. The cooking process consists of slicing the ingredients.
- We start cooking with the processing of cabbage. We divide it into two parts. Now we take dostochka and chop the cabbage. At the end of the slicing, pour the cabbage into a working container.
- Cut the onion into 4 parts and cut into small half rings. Add them to the cabbage.
- We get olives, cut them into thin rings. After we send them after the bow.
- Now open the canned corn and add a little to the salad bowl.
- Salt and pepper to your taste. Mix all the ingredients.
- Pour olive oil, also mix.
So you have learned the simplest and most spicy recipe for Beijing cabbage salad. Such a dish will help not only replenish the vitamin deficiency of the body, but also maintain health and shape. It can be prepared not only as a home dinner, but also as a dish on the festive table.
Advantages of Beijing cabbage.
- This type of cabbage is called petsay - this is the original name. It contains many more vitamins than the white-skinned species.
- It is best to eat fresh cabbage: in this form, it contains the maximum complex of nutrients.
- Salad with Beijing cabbage and corn is able to enrich our body with the necessary minerals and vitamins even in the winter.
- Unsurpassed taste and mouth-watering appearance captivate even the most picky gourmets.
- Fresh Beijing leaves are excellent for sandwiches, as they are not only tasty, but also beautiful: they look very much like lettuce leaves.
- You can diversify the taste of Beijing cabbage salad with corn using various spices, soy sauce or mayonnaise.
- Among the spices that are best combined with a salad of Beijing cabbage: dried basil, coriander, or rather its seeds, curry and herbs.
Now you know all the secrets of making light Chinese cabbage salad, and I hope this wonderful dish appears on your tables. Agree, it’s nice to eat, enjoying the taste and knowing that you are helping your body maintain health. On the culinary site “I love to cook” you will find not only this recipe, but also many other interesting dishes. Enjoy your meal!