Admit that you at least once reached for the smell of hot pies and meat whitish, coming from some kind of tray on the street? But why buy them somewhere, if you can cook the whites at home, because homemade means tasty. Last year I found a wonderful video recipe that told me how to cook yogurt on kefir. I want to share it with "I like to cook."
For the test:
- 3-4 cups flour;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 cup sour kefir (250 ml);
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 1 teaspoon of soda;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- 250 grams of mixed meat;
- 2 onions (about 250 grams);
- salt pepper.
Belyashi with meat on kefir. Step by step recipe
- Add a teaspoon of soda to kefir. So that the test does not have a soda flavor, it is better to take the most acidic kefir.
- Break two eggs, add sugar and salt. Mix.
- We send kefir to the eggs.
- Add the flour in small parts to make the dough elastic.
- We spread the dough on the table, sprinkle with flour and continue to knead.
- Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the dough. Knead everything thoroughly. This will allow the test to become less sticky.
- We form the dough into a ball, cover with cling film and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Chop the onion as small as possible. You can grind it in a blender.
- Add chopped onion and pepper. Grind the resulting mixture with your hands to let the onion juice.
- Add the minced meat to the onion and mix everything, after which we beat the minced meat to get a single whole.
- Take the dough. We divide it into several small parts and begin to form our whites.
- Try to make the middle of the cake thicker and the edges thinner. We spread the filling there. We collect the edges of the dough and get a round whitish.
- Pour oil into the pan, so that it covers about half of the white meat, and heat it.
- Reduce the heat and put the whites in the pan. Fry for 4 minutes on each side until browning.
- Ready-made whites should be put on a paper towel so that it absorbs excess fat.
- Done. You can eat!
The whites are very lush and juicy. “I love to cook” with all my heart wishes you a pleasant appetite and hopes that this recipe for whitewash on kefir will delight you and your loved ones. Next time we recommend that you try lazy belyashi in a pan or classic belyashi with meat!