Khachapuri with cream cheese according to this recipe is cooked in the oven, it turns out very tender and, I tell you, quite budget ones. Despite the far non-standard set of ingredients, khachapuri is simply gorgeous. And there is not much fuss with them, and it turns out very appetizingly. Recommend.
- margarine - 250 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- flour - 1 cup;
- soda - 1/4 teaspoon;
- salt to taste.
- processed cheese - 2 pieces (100 grams each);
- garlic - 1 head;
- sour cream - 2-3 tablespoons.
Khachapuri with cream cheese. Step by step recipe
- Cut margarine with a knife, mix well with flour. Add cottage cheese, eggs, soda, salt, knead the dough. Divide the dough into the required number of khachapuri (one khachapurin requires two cups of dough).
- Prepare the filling: grate the curds, chop the garlic with the help of the garlic, mix with sour cream.
- Roll the cakes of medium thickness, put the filling in the middle, and on top cover the second with the same cake and pinch the edges.
- Put baked in the oven at a temperature of 180 ºС.
Ready-made khachapuri with cream cheese, served, can be sour cream. Very tasty, try it!
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the Megrelian khachapuri and the delicious khachapuri in Tbilisi from yeast-free dough.