A layered salad with kiwi - a dish that will decorate any celebration, will surprise guests with an original taste. This is just a tasty novelty for a traditional festive table. Served on a shared platter. Tired of monotonous dishes? Then a salad with kiwi is just for you!
- kiwi - 3 pieces;
- corn - 1 can;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- crab sticks - 8 pieces;
- mayonnaise - 150 grams;
- green onion - 1 bunch;
- mustard - 1 teaspoon;
- salt, spices to taste.
Puff salad with kiwi. Step by step recipe
- Pre boil the eggs and cool.
- Grind crab sticks and kiwi.
- Finely chop eggs and onions.
- Next, add corn, salt and add spices.
- Put our salad on the dish.
- In the meantime, make the sauce: mix the mustard with mayonnaise and lay out a layer on top.
- You can decorate as you like, but I made a decoration of kiwi and pomegranate.
I really like spending time in the kitchen and cooking, especially such unusual dishes as kiwi salad. The salad is very tasty, hearty and attractive. Therefore, I am glad to share this recipe with readers of “I Love Cooking”. We wish you bon appetit and recommend preparing a salad with pear and a delicious layered salad.