An unusually delicious salad in your recipe box - Korean cabbage in Korean. Fragrant, very juicy, moderately spicy salad - a great cold appetizer for any festive table. Light and bright salad will give you a spring mood and energize you. Tender Beijing cabbage is a sea of healthy vitamins for the whole family.
- head of Beijing cabbage;
- one large carrot;
- 3-5 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 1 tablespoon of sugar;
- hops-suneli - to taste;
- one pod of hot pepper;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 200 milliliters of 6% vinegar.
- 0.5 liters of water;
- 1 tablespoon of salt.
Peking cabbage in Korean. Step by step recipe
- We cook Chinese cabbage for this salad in a day. My head of cabbage (average weight - 0.5 kilograms), make 4 cuts from the side of the stump, remove the stalk, divide into 4 parts. We transfer the resulting blanks to the pan.
- In a half-liter jar of water, we dilute the salt, let it dissolve and pour the cabbage. We will not put oppression so that the cabbage remains beautiful.
- We leave Beijing cabbage in brine for exactly one day (at room temperature).
- After a day, squeeze the soft cabbage from the water and cut into fairly large cubes (but at the same time, make sure that they are convenient to eat). We shift into a deep cup.
- Add chopped garlic cloves to the cabbage (through a press, with a knife or grate on a fine grater).
- Pour a tablespoon of sugar.
- We spread the pod of hot pepper cut in small pieces (you can replace it with a teaspoon of ground red pepper).
- Pour 200 milliliters of 6% vinegar.
- By the way, for pickling cabbage, vinegar can be replaced with 2 large green apples, grated on a coarse grater.
- We put one large carrot, grated for Korean carrots (or just a large grater).
- Pour black allspice and seasoning hops-suneli to taste. Pour all over with vegetable oil. Mix thoroughly.
- We put on a salad of Beijing cabbage oppressed (cover with a plate and put a jar of water) and send overnight in the refrigerator. If it is possible to let it brew for a day, the salad will be even tastier.
- A brine is formed in the finished salad, which can be used to improve digestion, burn fat and even relieve hangover syndromes.
- Korean cabbage in Korean can be stored in the refrigerator for about a week, after pre-packing it in cans.
Korean style Chinese cabbage salad can be served as a cold appetizer on the festive table. It is perfect for lunch or dinner - with meat (chops or stacks), with meatballs, with fried fish. New recipes for Korean salads are waiting for you on the site "I like to cook."