Korean-style cucumber and carrot salad is a wonderful appetizer for a winter feast. This salad, as well as a lifesaver, for those who have outgrown cucumbers, you can not be afraid to put them into action. There are many varieties of this particular blank, but I am sharing my version. I hope it will be to your taste.
- Cucumbers - 3 kilograms;
- carrot - 1 kilogram;
- parsley - 1 bunch;
- garlic - 3-5 heads;
- vinegar 9% - 1 cup;
- seasoning for carrots in Korean;
- vegetable oil - 1 cup;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- salt - 1.5 tablespoons;
- ground black pepper - 1 tablespoon.
Step-by-step recipe for Korean carrot salad for the winter
- Soak the cucumbers in water for 3-5 hours. Then wash them well and cut them into cubes. Do not make too small cubes, porridge may result.
- Grate the carrots for Korean carrots. Or cut into very thin strips.
- Chop the parsley, mix with carrots and cucumbers, to which add a package of seasoning for Korean carrots.
- Finely chop the garlic, or squeeze it through the garlic.
- Add to vegetables and herbs.
- Season with vinegar, vegetable oil, sugar, salt, and ground pepper.
- Mix well and let it brew for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, he will arrange the cucumbers with carrots in clean, sterilized jars.
- You need to put the jars sterilized. To do this, we carefully put them in a pot of water, on the bottom of which a towel is laid. Water in banks should be "on the shoulders." From the moment the water boils, we sterilize for 15 minutes.
- We roll jars with lids.
And our salad is ready.
Cucumber salad with Korean carrots for the winter is a great alternative to bored winter salads. In addition, it quickly cooks, and is eaten even faster.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!