I just love this salad. This is a real classic of Korean cuisine. A salad that never bothers and goes well with any hot. In addition, if you like more hearty salads, then you can always add meat and vegetables to Korean carrots.
- carrots - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 1 head;
- salt to taste;
- black pepper - 20 grams;
- red pepper - 20 grams;
- vinegar - 1 tablespoon;
- vegetable oil - 200 grams;
- onion - 1 head.
Korean carrots. Step by step recipe
- Peel the carrots, wash them, and grate. A grater is needed special for Korean carrots.
- We clean the garlic, squeeze it through the garlic press.
- Salt carrots to taste and pour vinegar.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour black pepper onto a carrot.
- Red pepper is also sprinkled with a slide.
- We put the garlic in the same way as peppers.
- Pour the oil into the pan. We heat it.
- We clean the onion and cut it in half. We put one half in oil. As soon as the onions begin to fry, turn off the gas, remove the onions.
- Pour the oil into the carrots so that the oil first gets on the pepper and garlic. Immediately cover the carrots with a lid or a plate.
- When the carrots have cooled, remove the lid and mix everything thoroughly.
- We remove the carrots in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Our carrots are ready in Korean! Great treat at the festive table. Well, for people watching their figure, this salad is a real find.
Enjoy your meal! Only for "I love to cook." We also recommend that you pay attention to the recipe for carrots in Korean at home and a festive salad with Korean carrots “Hedgehog”.