Korean festive cabbage is an excellent snack for all occasions. Any feast, any holiday will be decorated with these spicy cabbage petals with beetroot and garlic.
- a small head of cabbage - 1.5 kilograms;
- beets - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 8 cloves.
- sugar - 1 cup;
- vinegar - 0.5 cups;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- water - 4 glasses.
Korean festive cabbage. Step by step recipe
- Remove the stalk from the cabbage and cut the leaves with squares of 5 by 5 centimeters.
- Peel and grate beets.
- Squeeze the garlic through a press.
- Mix everything and put it in a jar, pour boiling water, put for 5-4 minutes, then drain, boil and add sugar, vinegar and salt. Let it boil for a couple of minutes and pour the cabbage with hot pickle. When cool, clean in the refrigerator.
- Festive cabbage will be ready on the 2nd day.
Surprise your guests with an amazingly delicious snack, which is absolutely win-win on any table.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us! And pay attention to the preparation of quick pickled Korean zucchini and Korean beetroot.