Korean style tomatoes that will be ready the next day. Tomatoes are so spicy, spicy, sharp, strong. They don’t even look like themselves. Korean instant tomatoes are an excellent appetizer for vodka. So if you have a weekend outing, be sure to stock up on such tomatoes. I think one jar will not be enough, but stop trying!
- Tomatoes - 2 kilograms;
- Bulgarian pepper - 4 pieces;
- hot pepper - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 2 heads;
- vinegar - 100 grams;
- vegetable oil - 100 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- salt - 2 tablespoons.
Korean-style instant tomato recipe
- Take the fleshy and elastic tomatoes, wash them well and cut them in half.
- Peel Bulgarian and bitter pepper from seeds, peel garlic, and pass through a meat grinder.
- Finely chop the greens. You can take dill, parsley, basil, celery.
- Lay in layers in a jar of tomatoes, a mixture of pepper and garlic, herbs and so on. Prepare dressing and pour tomatoes in a jar.
- Close the jar with a lid and turn over the neck, put in this form in the refrigerator. We do this so that after 8 hours the top tomatoes are ready.
- Then you can put the jar in the usual position. If they stand one more day they will become much tastier.
Korean instant tomatoes are a wonderful home-made snack delicacy.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!