Korean seaweed is a great addition to the festive and casual table. It’s easy to cook Korean cabbage in Korean, and it’s a spicy, fragrant and bright appetizer. In addition, do not forget about the usefulness of such a salad - a real source of vitamins and nutrients.
- dry seaweed - 200 grams;
- garlic - 4-5 cloves;
- soy sauce - 30 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 40 milliliters;
- one onion;
- sesame seeds - 1 teaspoon;
- vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper to taste.
Korean kale. Step by step recipe
- Soak dry seaweed in water for 30-40 minutes, then boil in slightly salted water until soft.
- Then be sure to rinse the cabbage with cold water.
- Straw seaweed as thin as possible.
- Then wash the cut straws in water with vinegar, it will not be so slippery.
- Peel and fry the onion in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Mix cabbage with onions, add soy sauce, vinegar in equal proportions with sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir well and season with chopped garlic.
- Let the salad stand for 30 minutes - 1 hour.
Serve Korean-style seaweed with sprinkled fried sesame seeds with boiled chicken, stewed meat or vegetables. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try Korean mushrooms and Korean cauliflower salad.