Wonderful salad - mushrooms in Korean, known for its special taste and worthy to decorate any table. Delicate pickled mushrooms will cheer you up and delight you with their piquancy. This lean dish is very simple and easy to prepare. Do not believe? Let's cook low-calorie fragrant mushrooms - and you will see that everything is elementary simple)))
- mushrooms - 1 kilogram;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- salt - 2 teaspoons;
- sugar - 1.5 tablespoons;
- ground black pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- ground red pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- coriander - 1 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 75 milliliters;
- vinegar 9% - 70 milliliters.
Mushrooms in Korean. Step by step recipe
- For pickled Korean mushrooms, one carrot should be washed, peeled and grated on a Korean grater.
- Two medium-sized onions (but if you have large onions, then one onion for a salad will be enough) cut into half rings.
- Peel five cloves of garlic and finely chop with a knife (if you like spicy, add a little more garlic to the dish, but I'm not a fan of very spicy food, so five cloves of garlic for me is just right).
- Cut the mushrooms into strips and boil in salted water (about 10 minutes).
- Drain the water from the boiled mushrooms and leave to cool.
- In a small container combine: sugar, salt, black and red ground pepper, vinegar, vegetable oil and mix thoroughly with a whisk. Korean mushroom marinade is ready.
- Transfer the grated carrots, chopped onions, chopped garlic, mushrooms to the salad bowl and pour the marinade over everything. Mix well.
- Send salad bowl with vegetables in the refrigerator under oppression, for pickling, for three hours.
- After that, a low-calorie salad with pickled mushrooms is ready to eat.
If you like some kind of vegetable more, you can add it to the salad a little more (in my case it’s carrots: as for me, then the dish looks brighter, tastier and, of course, more healthy, because carrots contain carotene, which is very useful for the human body).
Before serving, show your imagination: decorate a lean salad with fresh herbs. And, notice that there are not so many salad recipes, the appearance of which on the table causes exclamations of admiration.
“I love to cook” wishes you a good appetite and good mood! Come back often: I still have a lot of delicious things for you. And be sure to try the Korean champignon salad and the best selection of Korean salad recipes.