Korean cooked a very hearty and nutritious salad of carrots and meat recently in her kitchen. A wonderful spicy dish that contains fresh, crispy vegetables and delicious meat with a crispy crust. The appetizer is saturated with aromatic spices, the rich taste of which is complemented by soy sauce. And this wonderful feast of taste finishes with an accent of sesame seeds. If you like spicy dishes, then you are simply obliged to try such an appetizer.
- carrots - 1 kilogram;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- granulated sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- beef pulp - 200 grams;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- soy sauce - 20 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 0.5 cups;
- ground black pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- red hot chili pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- 5% table vinegar - 2 teaspoons;
- sesame seeds - 1 tablespoon.
Korean-style carrots with meat. Step by step recipe
- Wash the carrots thoroughly, peel and rub them on a special grater: a thin and long straw is obtained.
- Sprinkle carrots with salt and sugar, mix well.
- Pulp of meat (take the one you like best): it can be beef, veal, chicken or turkey meat - wash, dry, peel from the films and cut into thin strips. Five centimeters long and half a centimeter wide.
- Tip. Meat should not be fat.
- Onions are peeled, washed and cut into half rings.
- In a frying pan that has a thick bottom, heat the vegetable oil strongly.
- Tip. For the preparation of Korean snacks with meat, it is better to use refined oil, which does not have a foreign smell, does not foam when frying.
- We shift the pieces of meat into the hot oil, fry until tender, until a golden crust is formed.
- When the meat is almost ready, season it with soy sauce.
- We lay the chopped onion half rings for the meat and fry until the onions are ready.
- When the vegetable is well cooked, salt the meat, season with black ground pepper and red hot ground pepper
- Knead everything and let the spicy seasoned meat for Korean salad with carrots cool.
- We shift the meat and the entire contents of the pan to the carrots and squeeze the peeled and washed garlic through the garlic. Season with vinegar 5%.
- Sprinkle our dish with two spoons of sesame seed.
- Tip. Sesame seeds before use in food should be warmed up in a dry frying pan: then the taste will become brighter and the salad tastier.
- Mix everything and let the snack brew in a cold place. Before serving a carrot snack on the table, sprinkle it with sesame seeds.
I offer another recipe that also contains fresh vegetables and meat.
- Cauliflower is thoroughly washed and sent to boiling salted water for 7-10 minutes. Then take out and leave to cool. Cabbage should be half-prepared. We divide the cooled cabbage into small inflorescences the size of two centimeters.
- Separately, we dry the beef meat (approximately 200 grams) and cut into thin strips: approximately, as in the previous recipe.
- In a hot frying pan in a large amount of vegetable oil, fry pieces of meat until a beautiful fried crust is formed.
- Tip. If you have a wok - a special deep frying pan for cooking Asian dishes, then, of course, it is better to cook this salad in Korean with a wok.
- When the meat is fried, it must be seasoned well with spices: black pepper, coriander and plenty of salt. Korean cuisine is very spicy, so you need to put a lot of spices and seasonings: but, nevertheless, based on your taste preferences.
- When the meat is fully cooked, turn off the fire and put five cloves of chopped garlic in it.
- We mix everything well, and let the meat spice up a little.
- Washed and peeled seeds and stalks, cut two sweet peppers into thin strips and send them to cauliflower inflorescences.
- Large lettuce onion (you can blue) peel and cut a quarter into rings. Transfer to vegetables and pour in soy sauce: approximately 30 milliliters.
- We season with two teaspoons of vinegar (you can put less vinegar), season to taste with dry ground red pepper and transfer the meat with garlic to vegetables.
- We mix Korean salad with meat and let it brew. Before serving, salad with vegetables and meat, sprinkle abundantly with sesame seeds and flax seeds, preheated well in a skillet.
Spicy, mouth-watering Korean cuisine salads with vegetables are served before the main dishes: they contribute to arousing appetite. Cook with our “I love to cook” website: find out many different recipes for preparing national dishes from around the world.