Oh, what a sharp and tasty eggplant in Korean is obtained for the winter. We will not add any artificial seasonings to achieve a taste in Korean. This recipe is unique and simple in itself, and the eggplant taste in Korean is excellent, just delicious.
- Eggplant - 3 kilograms;
- sweet pepper - 8 pods;
- hot pepper - 2 pods;
- carrot - 1 kilogram;
- onion - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 200 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 400 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 300 milliliters;
- salt to taste.
Step-by-step Korean eggplant preparation for winter
- Wash the eggplant and remove the stalk. Then dip them in boiling salted water and cook until cooked, and when cooled for 2 hours, put under the press.
- In the meantime, peppers, hot peppers, carrots and onions should be peeled.
- Cut the eggplant and other vegetables into thin strips, put in a large saucepan, salt to taste, mix, cover and let stand for 10 hours.
- After 10 hours, finely chopped garlic, vinegar, and vegetable oil calcined in a pan should be added to the mass and mix well.
- After that, lay the mass on prepared jars and roll up.
- Store eggplant in a cool place.
Korean canned eggplants for the winter are the best eggplant appetizer that you just need to prepare for winter time. I don’t even know what could be tastier.
I wish you good preparations and bon appetit!