Zucchini low-calorie and so beloved by all. How many dishes are prepared with them in the season, they are fried, casseroles, caviar are made. Well, for lovers of Korean cuisine, I represent fast pickled Korean zucchini. Zucchini in Korean requires minimal cost, and like everything in Korean is very spicy, rich and moderately sharp!
- small zucchini - 4 pieces;
- sweet pepper - 1 piece;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- onion - 1 piece;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- soy sauce - 1 tablespoon;
- vinegar essence - 2 teaspoons;
- refined sunflower oil - 100 milliliters;
- granulated sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- ground pepper - 2 teaspoons;
- salt to taste.
Quick pickled korean zucchini. Step by step recipe
- Cut the zucchini into slices, add and put under oppression for 2-3 hours.
- In the meantime, prepare other vegetables: chop the carrots with a grater, chop the onion into strips, and finely chop the garlic.
- After the specified time, zucchini should start juice. Be sure to drain it and combine with other vegetables. Season with pepper, soy sauce, add acetic acid, sugar and vegetable oil.
- Place zucchini with vegetables in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- After this time, you can already try. The most delicious squash is obtained after about 6-8 hours.
Korean style pickled zucchini is sure to appeal to you. After all, they can be served at any feast. They favorably complement both the festive and everyday table. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. And be sure to cook Korean beets and Korean festive cabbage.