A brand new and interesting recipe for spicy tomatoes - Korean-style tomatoes for the winter "Spicy tongue." Korean-style tomatoes for the winter are designed for thrill-seekers, people who get a drive from life and are not afraid of experiments. Do not be afraid to decorate your life with rich food and novelty of taste.
- Tomatoes - 2 kilograms;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- Bulgarian pepper - 5 pieces;
- vinegar (9%) - 100 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- ground chili pepper - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- dill, parsley, basil, cilantro to your taste.
Korean-style step-by-step tomato recipe for the winter
- I will tell you how to cook tomatoes in Korean for the winter. First you need to prepare all the vegetables, wash well, clean.
- Sweet pepper. carrots and garlic must be passed through a meat grinder or chopped with a blender.
- Add sugar, vinegar. salt, pepper, oil into the mixture that we got from vegetables.
- Finely chopped greens finely chopped.
- Gently cut the tomatoes in half. Try to choose dense, crumpled tomatoes of the same size.
- Lay out in prepared sterilized jars, ground vegetables and tomatoes. You need to start the first layer with tomatoes.
- Cover the jars with a lid.
- Next, put our tomatoes to sterilize. Depending on the volume of cans, on average it is 20 minutes.
- Then we roll up the cans, turn it over and in this form we wrap it in a blanket for a day.
- Tomatoes are ready.
Korean winter tomatoes go well with potatoes and are perfect for meat. But they are also magnificent as a separate dish, which will surprise everyone with their novelty and wonderful piquant-spicy taste.
Good appetite. Enjoy the cooking and the result with "I love to cook."