According to this recipe we get spicy Korean squash, which will be ready in 30 minutes! It is even more than just zucchini in Korean, it turns out a great appetizer of carrots and zucchini. For me, even tastier than ordinary carrots in Korean, zucchini make it more tender and juicy. Korean-style zucchini for dinner quickly prepared, very inexpensive.
- Zucchini medium - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- onions - 2 pieces;
- vinegar 9% - 3 tablespoons;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon:
- coriander - 1 teaspoon;
- ground black pepper - a pinch;
- ground paprika - 1 teaspoon;
- red pepper - a pinch;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece (optional);
- vegetable oil - 0.5 cups.
Korean-style zucchini dinner recipe
- Zucchini and carrots peel.
- Zucchini and carrots can be grated for Korean carrots, or cut into thin strips.
- Cut the bell pepper into strips (optional, but I always add it, so the salad is more aromatic).
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Stir the zucchini, onions, carrots and peppers.
- Vegetable oil should be heated on fire for about 5 minutes, and then hot pour our mixture. Then we add salt, sugar, coriander, pepper, vinegar, garlic (which you need to squeeze on the garlic).
- Let it stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, and our zucchini is ready in Korean.
Fast Korean-style zucchini for dinner will help you out any minute, and soon guests will be able to enjoy a wonderful and new appetizer, cooked in a Korean style.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!