This is another tasty and interesting dish of fresh zucchini, which can immediately be served at the table. I accidentally stumbled upon a recipe for zucchini with carrots in Korean on the Internet, this dish seemed original to me, so I wanted to cook it. Having tried this appetizer for the first time, your friends will be wondering for a long time what it was made from.
Those who don’t know what ingredients the salad was made from will probably decide that it includes Korean carrots and finely chopped cabbage. I like to serve ready-made zucchini with instant carrots in Korean along with boiled potatoes or rice. It can also be served as a snack salad. Alternatively, it is allowed to serve zucchini in a nut dressing.
- fresh zucchini - 250 grams;
- apple cider vinegar (6%) - 2 tablespoons;
- Korean carrot seasonings - 1 tablespoon;
- fresh carrots - 200 grams;
- olive or vegetable oil - 50 milligrams;
- salt - ½ teaspoon;
- garlic - 2 medium cloves.
- To prepare a savory snack, we will use medium-sized young zucchini. If you use overripe vegetables, then you need to remove large seeds from them and peel them.
- Rinse the squash under running water. For grinding zucchini, we will use a grater with a nozzle for rubbing carrots in Korean. Grate chopped zucchini in the form of long noodles.
- Transfer chopped zucchini into a deep bowl.
- Pour grated zucchini with two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and mix.
- Also add a tablespoon of Korean carrot seasoning to the zucchini and mix all the ingredients.
- Now it's time to tackle carrots. Peel root vegetables and remove all contaminants in running water. Grate the carrots and set aside for a while.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat with the addition of 50 milligrams of olive or sunflower oil (odorless).
- Put the grated carrots in boiling oil in a pan. Fry vegetables all the time, stirring so that the carrots do not burn.
- During frying, add a teaspoon of sugar and half a teaspoon of salt to the carrots.
- Leave the fried carrots to the side for a few minutes, so that the vegetables cool slightly.
- Mix the carrots with the rest of the ingredients in a deep bowl.
- Peel two medium cloves of garlic from the husk and chop on a garlic press or just grate it on a fine grater.
- Add chopped garlic cloves to vegetables and mix everything thoroughly so that all the ingredients are evenly distributed and soaked in spices. Place the salad in the refrigerator for 2 hours, so that it is infused and you can serve it to the table. This spicy appetizer with a spicy flavor of spices will complement any meat dish or side dish.
In addition to this recipe, you can take onions, sweet peppers and any fresh herbs. If you prefer to eat spicy dishes, add a little soy sauce and hot pepper during the preparation of the snack.
As you can see, the recipe for cooking zucchini with carrots in Korean is very simple and it will be mastered by inexperienced housewives. Have a good mood and enjoy your meal.
Be sure to visit the Very Delicious website again, which presents affordable and easy-to-cook dishes. Follow the culinary news!