As you know, kulebyaka is a closed cake with a filling. There are many fillings. But the kulebyaka with meat and mushrooms is simply amazing. Its taste is delicate, and the aroma is just super.
- a kilogram of flour;
- a glass of milk;
- 50 grams of yeast;
- butter - 100 grams;
- four egg yolks;
- one egg;
- a couple of tablespoons of sugar;
- salt to taste.
- minced pork - kilogram;
- large onion;
- a pound of champignon mushrooms;
- two tablespoons of margarine;
- salt and spices to taste.
Kulebyaka with meat and mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- Peel the mushrooms, cut into small cubes.
- Finely chop the onion
- For the filling, combine: onion, minced meat, mushrooms, margarine, salt, black pepper and fry all this in a skillet.
- Beat egg yolks with a whisk.
- Add yeast to room temperature milk and mix well. Then add the yolks, melted butter, sugar and salt. And add flour in small portions. Knead the dough.
- Beat one egg until smooth.
- We divide the dough into two parts and roll it in equal forms.
- We will lay out the rolled dough layer, lay out the filling and put the second layer of dough on top. We fix the edges well and grease with a beaten egg.
- Put on a baking sheet, and send for baking at 180 degrees.
Cutting a kulebyak with meat and mushrooms is best when it cools slightly. You can decorate with greens. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the recipes for batter cakes: TOP-4 and hot Napoleon.