I propose to immerse yourself in the world of Greek cuisine, having prepared lahanorizo. “I love to cook” will tell you how to cook such a dish deliciously and not be disappointed in the Greek tradition. Always try new dishes of the peoples of the world and your diet will become much more interesting and tastier.
- cabbage - 1 head of cabbage;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- tomato juice - 150 milliliters;
- rice (round varieties) - 100 grams;
- oil - for frying;
- black pepper;
- green onions - 2 pieces.
Lachanorizo. Step by step recipe
- First, let's cut and chop vegetables. Cut the carrots into circles, cut the onions into large cubes and chop the cabbage. Take the amount of cabbage and rice according to your taste preferences. I love when there is more cabbage. Also chop green onions.
- Dice onion cubes with carrots in vegetable or butter. Add green onions.
- Next, send the cabbage to the onions and carrots and fry over high heat. And when the cabbage is prepared pour in tomato juice and season with spices. Mix everything. And at this point, reduce the fire.
- Now add well-washed rice to the vegetables and pour twice as much water as the rice.
- Cover the dish and simmer until rice cereal is cooked.
- Serve hot and garnish with greens.
Lahanorizo is a great alternative for those who are tired of pilaf and who do not know what to cook with rice. Such a dish can be made your favorite by adding your favorite spices. Prepare such a side dish and surprise your loved ones with unusual food that will give unforgettable pleasure. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking marinated vegetable cabbage rolls and zucchini in the oven.