Love pies, but you hate to bother with them for a long time, then a delicious and quick recipe for pita pie in the oven is for you! It sounds simple, but the taste is simply unforgettable. Thin dough, juicy filling and crisp pita bread will not leave you indifferent. You can experiment with the filling: minced meat, cheese and even fish. Give it a try!
- thin pita bread - 2 sheets;
- minced meat - 400 grams;
- onion - 2 pieces4
- kefir - 400 milliliters;
- egg - 1 piece;
- cheese - 200 grams;
- butter - 30 grams;
- salt, pepper to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for pita bread
- Peel the onion from the husk and finely chop. Fry in vegetable oil.
- Add minced meat to the onion. You can use any. To your taste.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and fry for 10 minutes, stirring constantly. If you use beef or other long-term meat, then fry it for longer.
- Three cheese on a fine grater and add to the forcemeat by the end of its preparation. Mix well. Leave some cheese for the kefir mixture.
- We take the form that we will use for baking. We line pita bread in it. On the sides leave a little, then to cover the pie.
- Put in the form of our stuffing with minced meat and cheese.
- Kefir mix with the egg and add a little grated cheese.
- Tear the second sheet of pita bread into small pieces and dip into the mixture.
- We cover our pie with these pieces. Then we cover everything with pita from the edges.
- Lubricate with the remaining kefir. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
That's all, you can enjoy this wonderful yummy! A simple recipe for pita bread will have to go to any table and celebration! Amaze your loved ones and friends with this original cake! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! Next time, be sure to try the recipe for the finest pita bread or thin pita bread in a pan.