I offer a recipe for pita roll - delicious and easy to cook, everyone likes it, without exception. Wand - a lifesaver in any life situations: an excellent breakfast, a light snack, a festive dish in a hurry. From thin pita bread, using various fillings (I will tell you about them surely) and different cooking methods, you get a lot of original snacks. Fried lavash rolls with filling my whole family eats with pleasure: for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Baked pita roll, baked in the oven, became an original snack for the holiday (dare from the table in a few minutes). Do you want to quickly and with minimum costs to cook a lot of simple, tasty, satisfying and beautiful dishes? Then let's get started.
- thin pita bread of rectangular shape;
- 100 grams of Beijing cabbage;
- fresh cucumber;
- 250 grams of boiled sausage, ham or boiled meat;
- 100 grams of hard cheese;
- vegetable oil for frying.
Ham pita roll. Step by step recipe
- Lubricate pita bread with mayonnaise, divide it (visually) into 4 parts.
- Peking cabbage is finely chopped and spread on top (in the first beat). Add finely chopped cucumber to it. This filling for the roll is basic, do not feel sorry for it. (For greater juiciness, mix the filling with mayonnaise).
- A small amount of grated cheese is mixed with sausage cut into small pieces (can be replaced with ham or boiled chicken meat) and spread on the second part of the roll.
- Cheese grated on a coarse grater, sprinkle the rest of the piece of pita bread.
- We start to roll the roll from the place where the vegetables are (but first we tuck the edges, like a shawarma).
- Fry on both sides in a pan with heated vegetable oil (I take sunflower).
- The filling for pita roll can be absolutely any. It is not necessary to fry the finished roll - just put it in the refrigerator for several hours to soak it (before doing this, wrap it in foil). Here are just some of the options for the filling for rolls without frying:
- mix two chopped boiled eggs, 200 grams of cream cheese grated on a coarse grater, 250 grams of diced crab sticks, a bunch of green dill and onion, mayonnaise; mix everything well and apply a thin layer on pita;
- chopped dill and parsley (0.5 bunch each) add cream cheese grated on a fine grater (200 grams), mix and grease a sheet of pita bread; put on top slices of red fish (200 grams - smoked or salted).
- grate two boiled eggs and 125 grams of hard cheese, mix with finely chopped greens (2 tablespoons of parsley and feathers from 1 onion), cod liver (pre-drain the butter and grind the liver with a fork), mayonnaise; Add salt and pepper to taste;
- we distribute on a pita leaf greased with mayonnaise: eggs grated on a fine grater, grated cucumber, slices of salted salmon, grated cheese, parsley greens;
- grease pita bread with a mixture of grated eggs and cheese, chopped garlic and mayonnaise.
Of all the various ways of preparing pita bread dishes, I like the most: cut the pita bread into 4 parts, apply the filling to each, roll it with an envelope, dip it in an egg and quickly fry in vegetable oil until golden. It turns out very juicy, does not fall apart, it is delicious to eat both hot and cold. I offer filling options (we take the products by eye, it all depends on your taste preferences):
- grated cheese, chopped boiled eggs, chopped greens;
- mashed potatoes, half a sausage, some Korean carrots;
- sliced ham (or boiled meat), slices of pickles, grated cheese and herbs;
- mashed potatoes with fried onions, a bunch of green onions, salt and pepper to taste;
- liver paste, sliced in circles 1 cm thick (1 slice - 1 pie), grated cheese and mayonnaise;
- boiled chicken fillet, grated hard cheese, tomatoes and herbs mixed with a little mayonnaise;
- a mixture of greens and grated cheese;
- mushrooms fried with onions, ham, grated cheese, herbs and mayonnaise;
- boiled and crushed beans (as mashed potatoes), fried onions and carrots, salt, pepper, spices, any greens (if the filling is thick, you can add a little butter);
- boiled chicken with spices, canned sweet corn, grated cheese, green salad, a bunch of green onions, sour cream and tomato sauce (ketchup can), spices.
Pita rolls can be taken for a picnic, for work (warmed up in the microwave - and a delicious lunch is ready) or on the go. Serve hot roll for breakfast. The toppings recipes are not limited, just like your imagination. The Very Delicious website wishes you a pleasant appetite and invites you for new recipes.