Have you ever heard of lazy apple strudel from pita bread? I already shared with you a recipe for apple strudel, it’s not difficult to cook it, but not all housewives want to bother with the dough. Therefore, for them I offer a completely unusual discovery - a lazy apple strudel from pita bread. I can assure you, taste - what you need! Crispy pita bread, juicy apple filling. Well, it's delicious! And you can cook it during the commercial break of your favorite movie. Let's try.
- a sheet of thin Armenian pita bread;
- 2-3 apples;
- 100 grams of walnuts;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- cinnamon to taste;
- butter - 70 grams.
- powdered sugar for sprinkling.
Lazy apple strudel from pita bread. Step by step recipe
- For apples, core, do not peel the skin. Dice.
- Melt 50 grams of butter in a pan. Fry the apples on it, adding cinnamon, sugar and nuts to them.
- Stir all the time, 8-10 minutes will be enough.
- Melt the remaining butter and grease the pita bread.
- Put the filling on the pita and spread it evenly.
- Wrap the edges inside and roll up.
- Put on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, grease with melted butter.
- Bake in a heated oven for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
When serving, sprinkle apple strudel from pita bread with powdered sugar. That's all done! Well, it's simple, right? And how delicious ... Mmm ... No words. Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook” - everything is delicious with us! And be sure to try the crispy apple strudel and real strudel with almonds and cinnamon.