To please yourself with something tasty and new to everyone's liking. But often we want it to take a little time and a minimum of costs. Lazy whites are exactly what we are looking for. Their palatability will exceed all expectations.
- a pound of ground meat;
- large onion;
- ½ liter of kefir;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- 360 grams of flour;
- one teaspoon of baking powder;
- spices for meat to taste;
- cooking oil.
Lazy whites. Step by step recipe
- Cut the onion into small cubes.
- Grate the carrots on a medium grater.
- Fry onions and carrots until golden brown.
- For the filling, combine the minced meat, fried onions and spices to taste. Mix well.
- Combine flour with baking powder.
- Beat eggs with a fork.
- For the test, mix half the kefir with flour, eggs and salt. Stir. Then pour out the remaining kefir and beat well with a whisk so that there are no lumps.
- We fry in a heated frying pan like pancakes, only with a meat layer.
Lazy whites are tender and very airy. Your family will appreciate you. It is most delicious to serve hot. If you wish, you can make a light vegetable salad, as an addition to whites. Enjoy your meal. Only for "I love to cook."