I love quick pies. This is one of the most beloved! The lazy kurnik is prepared incredibly fast, easy and simple! His taste is breathtaking, you can’t add anything and you can’t reduce anything. I would call this cake the “golden mean,” because it is absolutely perfect.
- potatoes - 4 pieces;
- onion - 1 piece;
- any chicken fillet (you can take ham or thigh) - 300 grams.
- mayonnaise - 100 grams;
- sour cream - 100 grams;
- flour - 250 grams;
- egg - 3 pieces;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoon (quenched with vinegar);
- a pinch of salt.
Lazy kurnik. Step by step recipe
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces, onion in half rings.
- Cut the chicken fillet into small pieces, and immediately salt and pepper.
- Prepare the dough for the indicated ingredients.
- On the form greased masulo and sprinkled with breadcrumbs, put the first layer of potatoes, then onions, meat and again the potatoes.
- Pour it all with dough and send to the oven to bake at 180 ° C for 40-45 minutes.
The cake has a rosy, appetizing crust, the filling is very juicy, and as you have seen, it’s not difficult to cook it! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making lazy whites and lazy kefir pies.