Lazy kefir pies will not take much of your time, and the result is simply amazing. The taste of these pies just drives crazy. Try to cook and you will not regret it. Tasty, fast, affordable and very tasty!
- 1/2 liter of kefir;
- flour - two glasses;
- 0.5 teaspoon of baking soda, salt and sugar;
- cooking oil for frying.
- 500 grams of cabbage ;.
- ground black pepper and salt to taste.
Lazy kefir pies. Step by step recipe
- For the filling, finely chop the cabbage, onion, grate the carrots on a medium grater, salt and pepper to taste.
- Put everything in a pan and simmer over low heat until cooked.
- Kefir room temperature mixed with soda, and then add salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Cover with a kitchen towel and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour in small portions and gently knead the dough.
- When the cabbage is completely ready, you need to cool well.
- We combine the dough and cabbage. Mix well.
- We fry in a heated skillet, in oil, with small pancakes on both sides.
This dish has some advantages. It’s very tasty, it doesn’t require a lot of expenses, and of course it saves your valuable time. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to cooking lazy whites and a lazy henhouse.