For some reason, it’s the dough that can be a problem for the hostesses, some say: “The dough doesn’t love me”, others: “I don’t make friends with the dough,” but I always get super-duper yeast dough for baking. This is probably because I have a good recipe, so I want to share it with readers of "I love to cook." Now baking delicious pies and not only will never become a difficult and impossible task. From this day you will bake whites, cakes, pies, pizza much tastier than in the best bakeries in your city, because from now on yeast dough is your hobby!
- flour - 5 glasses;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- milk - 500 milliliters;
- yeast - 1 packet (11 grams).
Lazy yeast dough. Step by step recipe
- Heat the milk, but it should not be hot.
- In warm milk add yeast, sugar, salt, vegetable oil, dissolve.
- Then stirring, pour the flour.
- Knead the dough.
- Wrap the dough in stretch film and send in the refrigerator for 2 hours. You can do it at night, and in the morning get up and make pies.
- We take out the dough and form pies.
- About 60 pieces come from this amount of ingredients.
According to this recipe, I have been baking pies for many years, and he never let me down. Baking is always soft, airy, aromatic. I cook and rejoice. Try it and you will definitely like it. And next time, let's make pies on down dough or on the most magnificent yeast dough. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!