If you decide to start fasting this spring, then lean stewed cabbage with beans and mushrooms is just the right time for this case. And you can even have no doubt that the cabbage, which will be stewed without meat, will be as tasty as with it. Well, well, we arm ourselves with a frying pan and go to the kitchen to cook very tasty stewed cabbage.
- white cabbage - half a fork (600 grams);
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- onions - 1 piece;
- mushrooms - 600 grams;
- beans - 1 cup;
- tomato paste - 2 tablespoons;
- dried parsley - 1 tablespoon;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- sunflower oil for frying;
- dill and parsley to taste.
Lean stewed cabbage with mushrooms and beans. Step by step recipe
- Before we begin to stew the cabbage, take the beans and soak it in cold water for several hours, and even better - for the night. We transfer our beans to the pan, pour cold water and bring to a boil. As soon as it boils, count down exactly 40 minutes: the beans are boiled. Drain the broth into the sink.
- Mushrooms - we will use champignons, cut into medium slices, but so that they are well fried. Spread them in hot oil and fry until beautiful golden color.
- Cut the onion into strips, medium-sized. Three carrots on a coarse grater and together we send to the pan, where mushrooms were fried before, not forgetting to pour a little sunflower oil. Fry vegetables for about five minutes.
- In the meantime, chop the cabbage: try to do it as thin as possible. Add it to our vegetables, salt and pepper. In the wake of the cabbage we send the tomato paste and dried parsley. Mix everything thoroughly and simmer for ten minutes. We should not cover our dish with a lid so that the cabbage does not become boiled.
- As soon as the cabbage has acquired a beautiful orange color, add the beans and mushrooms to it, mix the contents of the pan with a spoon and leave for another five minutes.
Braised cabbage with beans and mushrooms is ready. We just have to shift it into a beautiful plate and sprinkle with fresh, finely chopped dill and parsley. And do not forget that in the post you can tasty and satisfying feed the family with "I love to cook!"
Enjoy your meal!