At the buffet table I tried a very original appetizer: lemon with grated cheese and chocolate. I was shocked with delight - such a tasty combination that I could not imagine. This appetizer is perfect for cognac, champagne or as a light appetizer on the festive table. You know, this is a real opportunity to get away from the usual cheese and meat cuts at feasts. Lemon with cheese and chocolate looks interesting, the original taste and for the money it turns out pretty budget. It’s also nice that it’s preparing absolutely simply and quickly.
- lemon - 1 piece;
- hard cheese - 50 grams;
- walnuts - 30 grams;
- dark chocolate - 20-25 grams.
Lemon with chocolate and cheese. Step by step recipe
- Lemon with peel cut into circles with a thickness of 0.3-0.5 centimeters. Remove the seeds and put them on the dish.
- Finely chop the walnuts with a knife, put a teaspoon on a lemon and even out each circle well.
- We grate hard cheese on a fine grater and sprinkle over nuts. I really like to use creamy cheese in this appetizer.
- Rub the dark chocolate on a fine grater and sprinkle on top of the snack. Use chocolate with a high percentage of cocoa bean capacity - it will taste better.
Lemon appetizer with chocolate and cheese is ready! Serve it immediately after cooking. Be sure - everyone will definitely enjoy such an appetizer. Join us on “I love to cook” - we still have a lot of delicious, original, budget dishes and snacks that are easy to prepare at home.
Bon appetit with “I like to cook”!