Have you ever eaten Olivier Lenten Salad? Not? But in vain: after all, in fasting, the soul is cleansed of sinful thoughts, and the body of unnecessary slags accumulated over the winter. For some reason, many people think that fasting is very difficult: after all, most dishes are banned. In fact, this is not so - you can cook lean dishes that will replace our usual, long-loved food: for example, Olivier salad is lean. That is what we will prepare today.
- canned green peas - 0.5 cans;
- sweet apple - 1 piece (average);
- boiled potatoes - 4 pieces;
- boiled carrots - 1 piece;
- pickled cucumbers - 2 pieces;
- onions - 1 head;
- a bunch of green onions;
- lean mayonnaise - 200 grams;
- sunflower oil - 1 tablespoon.
Olivier salad is lean. Step by step recipe
- Peel the onion and finely chop it into cubes. Quickly, so as not to burst into tears, fill the onion with a glass of boiling water and set aside for about five minutes: so that the bitterness that our salad does not need comes out.
- Peel the potatoes in advance and cut them into cubes: preferably, the same size. We do the same with boiled carrots.
- Apples will add to the lean salad sophistication and will make it much tastier. Therefore, the apple is peeled and peeled and, like the rest of the vegetables, cut into cubes.
- We cut pickles in small, even cubes.
- Drain the hot water from the onion and rinse three times with cold water.
- All that remains for us is to combine potatoes and pickles, carrots and canned green peas, onions and an apple, chop a little green onion and season with lean mayonnaise, in which you should first pour a spoonful of sunflower oil.
Delicious salad whipped up ready. Transfer it to a beautiful salad bowl, decorate with greens on top and enjoy the unique taste of lean Olivier. With “I love to cook” you can always surprise with the variety and sophistication of dishes not only your family, but also your friends.