In today's article, we will learn how to cook a delicious salad with pickled mushrooms. In search of proper nutrition or a light snack, we dream of finding the optimal dish that does not contain fatty and harmful ingredients. This recipe allows you to eat food at any time of the day, and even people with digestive problems. Lenten salad with mushrooms will be a useful and light decoration of your daily diet. Cooking it is very easy, so you can create your own breakfast very quickly.
- 1 apple
- 1 onion;
- prunes - 80 grams;
- 1 beetroot;
- 150 grams of sauerkraut;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 80 grams of pickled mushrooms;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 1 large potato;
This salad is really simple and very easy to prepare. To create a lean dish, you will need such products that, for most, are always in the refrigerator.
Delicious salad with pickled mushrooms. Step by step recipe
The recipe for a delicious lean salad is quite simple, so the cooking process will not take you much time and energy.
- Boil potatoes and beets. You can prepare these ingredients in advance: this way, you will speed up the preparation of beet salad with prunes.
- We start cutting vegetables. Grind potatoes and beets in small cubes.
- Take an apple, peel it. Take out the core. Fruit should be cut in the same way as vegetables.
- Cut the onions into small pieces.
- Now you should chop the prunes with straws.
- All components are ready: we begin to collect our salad with prunes and mushrooms.
- We put on the table a large salad bowl, in which it will be convenient to mix the coleslaw with apple and other ingredients.
- First, pour the chopped vegetables: potatoes, onions.
- Following vegetables, we send pickled mushroom and sauerkraut into a bowl.
- Slices of apple are sent to a salad with mushrooms and potatoes.
- Here we pour our straws from prunes.
- We take one head of garlic, peel it and cut into very small pieces. Add to the salad with cabbage and potatoes.
- Take a spoon and mix well.
- We still have beets. I specifically left her in the end, so that she did not have time to color all the components of the salad.
- Two tablespoons of vegetable or olive oil are poured into a bowl with beets. Mix it. After this procedure, you can safely pour it to our dish: the vegetable will not give an extra color.
- Decorate our lean beetroot salad. You can do this with herbs: for example, dill, parsley or cilantro. To do this, grind the plants and add to the dish. Take the branches of dill and put on the sides of the serving plate.
I do not add salt to this recipe. I just don’t like too salty dishes, and among our ingredients are mushroom marinade and sauerkraut, which slightly add salt to the foods. But if you, on the contrary, are a lover of salt, you can sprinkle lightly vegetables. You can add flavor by adding spices: for example, black pepper. I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the recipe in more detail on the “I Love Cooking” website. Here you will find many other very tasty lean salads - and not only them. Cook with pleasure!