Dear friends, I bring to your attention an incredibly delicious and lean salad with Beijing cabbage. A great combination of all the ingredients gives the vegetable dish an amazing taste. A salad with a green apple will bring you a lot of pleasure, add health and bring joy.
Let's see what we need for this.
- olive oil;
- Sesame oil;
- Apple vinegar.
- Chinese cabbage;
- green apple;
- bell pepper of different colors;
- fresh cucumber;
- green onions;
- fresh greens;
- pine nuts.
Lenten salad with Beijing cabbage. Step by step recipe
- Since the salad with Beijing cabbage will be without mayonnaise, we will initially prepare a salad dressing.
- We combine olive oil, sesame oil, honey, apple cider vinegar, add salt and mix everything well - salad dressing is ready.
Take the amount of salad ingredients at your own discretion.
- Grate fresh carrots on a grater for Korean carrots (or can be cut into thin strips with a knife).
- We cut the thin cucumber into plates, and then diagonally cut into thin strips.
- We cut bell pepper as thin as possible (I have three colors of pepper: red, yellow and orange).
- Green apple, like all other products, cut into thin strips.
- Peel the stem celery from the outside of the coarse fibers and cut it as thin as possible.
- We finely chop the Beijing cabbage (for salad we take only the top of the cabbage, because there the leaves are thinner and more tender).
- Finely chopped fresh dill and green onion.
- Dry pine nuts in a dry pan.
- In the salad bowl we combine all the prepared ingredients, season with honey dressing and mix everything well (if desired, the salad with Beijing cabbage can also be salted).
Lenten salad with Beijing cabbage without mayonnaise can be served.
A delicious, light and simple salad with pine nuts will decorate any table and add variety to the lean menu.
Cook with “I love to cook”: with us you will always find recipes for your taste!