I share with you my most real find - a recipe for a pie with canned fish and onions. This baking is really wonderful. Its feature is that the dough and filling are very simple to prepare. Mix everything quickly - and into the oven. And then there are only pleasant chores - how and in what quantity to eat your pie. “I love to cook” invites you to cook it with us. Go!
for the test:
- 250 grams of flour;
- 2 eggs;
- 400 milliliters of kefir;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- half a teaspoon of soda;
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 1 can of canned fish (saury, pink salmon, sardine, etc.);
- a bunch of green onions;
- 3 eggs;
- ground pepper.
Pie with canned fish and green onions. Step by step recipe
- We break two eggs, add kefir, sugar, salt and vegetable oil to them.
- Pour flour and half a teaspoon of soda. Mix everything thoroughly and get our dough.
- We drain the liquid from canned food, put the fish in a container and knead with a fork.
- The eggs, previously boiled, and a bunch of green onions are finely chopped and added to the fish. Season with ground pepper. Mix.
- Lubricate the mold with oil and pour half of our dough into it.
- We lay out the filling and pour the second half of the dough on top.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and bake a pie in it for about 40-45 minutes.
- Our cake is ready!
I am sure that the recipe for this pie will take its rightful place in your personal cookbook. Its taste is really remembered for a long time. Experiment with fish or filling the way you want. And why unnecessary words - prepare and evaluate yourself! “I love to cook” wishes you new culinary adventures and bon appetit! And pay attention to a very simple and delicious layered fish pie and fish pie.