You have not tried such a delicious cake yet. Liver cake "Modern" is obtained just lick your fingers. This dish has become one of my family's favorites. Please your household with a delicious cake, they will love it.
- liver - half a kilogram;
- fat - 200 grams;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- onion - 2 heads;
- milk - half a liter;
- flour - 100 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- baking powder - 10 grams;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
- cream cheese - 200 grams;
- mayonnaise - 1 glass;
- gelatin - 20 grams;
- garlic - 8 cloves.
Liver cake "Modern". Step by step recipe
- To prepare our liver cake, the liver must be soaked well and unnecessary films removed.
- After we clean the onions and cut into large pieces. Liver and onion can be minced through a blender or meat grinder. We send fat there.
- We mix everything well, salt, pepper to taste and add eggs and milk.
- Mix everything again.
- Add flour and baking powder at the end.
- You should have a batter.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the pan, heat it, pour the dough in the form of pancakes with a ladle.
- Fry on both sides until cooked.
- Pour 100 milliliters of water into a small saucepan and add gelatin.
- Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- In a separate plate we put cheese, mayonnaise, finely chopped garlic, beat everything with a mixer and gradually pour in the gelatin.
- Each liver pancake is cut into strips of the same width and greased with plenty of cream.
- We turn rolls one roll and set them vertically.
- Subsequent strips wrap around.
- We remove the finished cake in the refrigerator for the night.
When serving, cut the finished cake into pieces like a regular cake. And be sure to try the “Hepatic” snack cake and liver mini cakes.
Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is very tasty here!