A delicious and healthy appetizer liver pate on a cracker is eaten at the table with lightning speed. Of course, it all depends on the quality and rules of the preparation of the paste. Today we will cook a beef liver paste - it will be incredibly tender, piquant and very tasty.
- beef liver - 400 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- carrot - 1 piece;
- milk - 300 grams;
- a tablespoon of butter;
- salt and spices to taste;
- cracker for serving.
Liver pate on cracker. Step by step recipe
- Peel the carrots and onions. Finely chop (carrots can be grated) and fry in vegetable oil until soft.
- Cut the liver into slices and soak in milk for 20 minutes. Then rinse, dry and fry for several minutes over medium heat.
- Combine the fried vegetables and liver, cover and let cool.
- Beat the liver with vegetables with a blender or two times through a meat grinder. If it turns out to be too dry, add some of the liquid left after frying the liver and a tablespoon of butter. Stir again. Add spices and nutmeg if desired.
Such a liver paste and in comparison does not go with the store! You can eat it with bread. And you can serve it nicely on a cracker by squeezing the pastry out of a pastry bag, decorating it with boiled carrots or greens. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit!