Seductively mouth-watering salad with mango, chicken and avocado will always be a favorite dish on your table - for satiety, pleasant taste and cheerful appearance. Tender meat and juicy avocados will betray a salad of sophistication, and mango will bring its zest. I guarantee that you have never seen such a delicious salad with fruits and chicken: so feel free to take the recipe into service and surprise your guests.
We bring to your attention a very exotic, original and festive avocado salad - and you will see for yourself that it is divinely delicious.
- chicken breast - 200 grams;
- one red onion;
- avocado - 2 pieces;
- mango - 1 piece;
- greens of fresh dill;
- greens of fresh parsley;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- one teaspoon of salt;
- half a teaspoon of black pepper;
- olive oil - 60 milliliters.
Salad with mango, chicken and avocado. Step by step recipe
- Pre-boil the chicken breast (it is best to take fresh chicken, not frozen. Since the chicken meat is tender, the thawness and taste of the chicken are lost during thawing).
- Cut cooled chicken breast into thin strips.
- Thinly chop one medium red onion.
- Peel two avocados from the skin and seeds, and then cut into thin strips.
Tip: for salad it is very important to choose the right avocado. Ripe fruit has a soft, buttery texture and a pleasant sweet taste. When the fruit bends slightly and, when the finger is pressed on the peel, and then the dent is smoothed out quickly, it is this avocado that is ideal for our salad.
- One very small mango fruit should be washed well, peeled, removed, and cut into thin strips.
Tip: choose a fruit with a shiny skin without cracks. After pressing on the mango, on its surface there should not be any traces * especially dents and indentations. If juice is highlighted when pressed, in no case take it, it has already begun to deteriorate.
- Rinse dill and parsley (amount of greens to taste), rinse, shake, and chop finely.
- Squeeze the juice from one small lemon.
- In a deep bowl, combine: chicken, onion, avocado, mango, greens, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, olive oil (or other salad oil). Thoroughly, but very carefully mix the fruit and chicken salad.
- Put the finished salad in a salad bowl and can be served at the festive table.
I want to add on my own that I really like to eat chicken salad a little chilled.
As you already understood, making a snack with mango, chicken and avocado is very simple and easy. This salad will perfectly decorate any holiday table and will pleasantly surprise those present.
Cook along with “I love to cook”: everything is incredibly appetizing and seductively delicious, which will delight and nourish you and your household. And be sure to try an avocado baked with an egg and a salad with avocado and feta cheese.