Zucchini marinated with cinnamon is very spicy, spicy, original in taste. As an appetizer for vodka, this is the perfect recipe for pickled zucchini! Marinated marrows with cinnamon for the winter are prepared with the addition of tomato paste and garlic, a very rich and excellent dish is obtained.
- Zucchini - 3 kilograms;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- tomato paste - 1 cup;
- vegetable oil - 1 cup;
- vinegar 9% - 1 cup;
- salt - 50 grams;
- chopped garlic - 0.5 cups;
- cinnamon - 1 teaspoon;
- bay leaf, cloves, black peppercorns, 4 pieces each.
Step-by-step recipe for pickled cinnamon zucchini
- Zucchini peel and cut into small cubes.
- Prepare a brine of tomato paste, vegetable oil, vinegar, salt and sugar, boil.
- In boiling brine put zucchini cook for 40 minutes.
- 5 minutes before cooking, add garlic, cinnamon, bay leaf, pepper and cloves and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Arrange in sterilized jars, roll up.
- Wrap and leave to cool completely.
Zucchini marinated with cinnamon and spices in a tomato sauce will not leave indifferent any guest at the festive feast, and on the everyday table perfectly complement any dish.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!