Pickled plums with garlic, I would call them snack bars. Very tasty with meat, and especially with chicken. I don’t know why, but they fit very well with her! And the pickled plums with garlic for the winter appetizingly lie in a plate on the table, and right after all, each cream beckons to be eaten.
- Plums - 2 kilograms;
- garlic - 4 heads;
- water - 750 milliliters;
- sugar - 300 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 100 milliliters;
- cloves - 3 pieces;
- allspice peas - 6 pieces.
Step by step recipe for pickled garlic plums
- Wash the plums well, and remove the seeds from the fruits, but do not cut them. You can cut it to the side, but not to the end. And instead of a stone, insert a clove of garlic into the plum. If the teeth are too large, cut them in half.
- Prepare the marinade - boil the water, add cloves, allspice, sugar and vinegar to it. Let the marinade boil for 2 minutes.
- In the sterilized jars, place the plums that are stuffed with garlic. Pour them with boiling marinade to the top.
- Let the plums stand for an hour in the marinade. After an hour, carefully pour the marinade back into the pan.
- Boil the marinade again and pour the plums on it. Now let them stand for about 8 hours. You can leave them overnight.
- In the morning, pour the marinade back into the pot and bring to a boil.
- Again, fill them with plums and immediately roll the lids.
- Turn the cans upside down and leave to cool completely.
Pickled plums with garlic will surprise all your guests. having tried one such piquant berry, they will surely ask for a recipe, and they will reach for another one!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!