In summer, I don’t want to eat anything except vegetables, and in the season of young zucchini it’s a sin not to treat yourself to pickled instant zucchini. For this recipe, we use soy sauce. Marinated zucchini in instant soy sauce is contagiously delicious, piquant. On the table, they disperse in an instant, and their preparation will not take you much effort.
- Young zucchini - 1 piece;
- soy sauce - 1.5 tablespoons;
- wine vinegar - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- ground chili - a pinch;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- salt - 3/4 teaspoon;
- parsley or cilantro - several branches;
- a pinch of ground paprika.
Step-by-step recipe for marinated zucchini in instant soy sauce
- Cut the young zucchini into thin slices, chop the parsley or cilantro very finely.
- Chopped peeled garlic, you can use the garlic.
- Put zucchini, herbs and garlic in a prepared bowl with a lid, add vinegar, salt, sugar, soy sauce, pepper. Mix everything.
- Boil water, and pour boiling water over zucchini, close the lid, let it cool at room temperature, then put it in the refrigerator.
After a couple of hours, the squash will be ready. Pickled instant zucchini with soy sauce and a light oriental touch of instant cooking will delight you with a new and unusual taste. And how easy they are to prepare, it is fabulously simple and delicious!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!