And here is a simple but very beautiful meat pie - a flower of desires. Indeed, when you look, its soft petals with filling create an incredible picture, already it’s a pity to eat such beauty. And when you try, you immediately throw your thoughts aside and pounce on this delicious pie. And you understand that your wish has come true! Let's cook it with “I love to cook”!
- milk - 1 cup;
- flour - 2-2.5 cups;
- pressed yeast - 25 grams;
- egg yolk - 1 piece;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- sunflower oil - 30 grams.
- minced meat - 450 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- cheese - 80 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- greens - 1 bunch;
- salt pepper.
Meat pie Flower of desires. Step by step recipe
- In heated milk, dilute sugar, yeast, salt, sifted flour and knead elastic dough.
- Put in a warm place for 40-60 minutes.
- Gently knead the dough and roll it into a layer of 0.3-0.4 centimeters. For convenience, - you can not immediately roll out all the dough, but separate a small part.
- Cut circles from the dough.
- Put minced meat with a teaspoon on each circle, smooth it a little in a circle, crush with grated cheese. Fold in half, then take the protruding side edges and wrap and pinch again (fold according to the principle of how the circle is divided into 4 parts: in half and again in half). It will turn out a beautiful petal.
- Cover the round baking dish with parchment paper and grease with vegetable oil.
- Spread the petals in a circle, starting from the edge of the form, the second row closer to the center, etc.
- For the middle of the flower: 3 mugs filled with minced meat, fold in half, and put the halves in a row overlapping one on the other, roll up the roll.
- Leave the pie to come up for 25-30 minutes in a warm place.
- Lubricate with whipped yolk, bake for 40-45 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 degrees.
- Ready to wash the hot cake slightly - sprinkle with water and cover with a towel. Leave to cool completely.
Meat pie Flower of desires turned out well! Soft dough and tasty meat filling. Be sure everyone will like this cake. And he is very budgetary, and with a minimum set of products you can feed a large company. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the potato cakes with sausages and the recipe for a pie with egg and spinach.