Summer is a period of vacations and outdoor activities. Everyone wants to bring to their leisure time something that will help them to relax well before difficult weekdays. In hot weather, I do not want heavy food, and there is no mood to sit at home. Many families try to get out into the countryside to snatch a couple of hours for walking in the fresh air. Of course, the selection of products and dishes for a picnic does not take much time, because it is simply impossible to take soup or meatballs to the forest. Most often, people take kebabs with them to sit around a fire or barbecue. However, in the heat you want to take something chilly, so snacks on nature can have very simple recipes.
Traditional jellied meat is one of those dishes prepared in the summer in Russia. This appetizer for nature, the recipe of which is presented below, is perfect for lunch in the country, as well as a picnic in the forest.
- pork legs - 2 pieces;
- chicken breast - 1 piece;
- onion - 1 piece;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- peas of black pepper - 6 pieces;
- 1-2 cloves of garlic;
- ground pepper, salt to taste.
Jelly. Step by step recipe
- Cook the pork legs over high heat for six hours after boiling. Constantly remove foam from the surface of the water.
- Three hours after the start of cooking, toss chicken legs cleaned of skin to the legs.
- Two hours after adding the breast, start the onion, carrots, bay leaves and black pepper. Add spices to taste.
- At the end of cooking, remove everything from the broth, chop the meat as much as possible.
- Strain the broth and add chopped meat to it. You can add pepper and chopped garlic if desired.
- Stir and fill in the jellied molds.
- If desired, sprinkle with herbs, hide in the refrigerator for several hours.
Before sending to the refrigerator, you can add half a boiled egg and several sprigs of parsley to each form.
Here, gelatin is required for complete solidification, but this process does not complicate the preparation of this snack. Such a snack in nature can replace a light lunch, although it takes no more than 4 minutes to cook it with a prescription.
- fish broth - 1 liter;
- zander fillet - 2 pieces;
- Bay leaf;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- boiled carrots - 1 piece.
Jellied of zander. Step by step recipe
- Cook the fish stock and pour 40 grams of gelatin into it.
- Finely chop the fillet.
- Heat the water by adding pepper, lemon, salt and bay leaves.
- Reduce the flame and add chopped zander to the water for 10 minutes. Then take out the pieces and leave to cool.
- Heat the first fish broth with gelatin for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Place the cooled pike perch in a large tray, pour a little broth so that the fillet pieces are completely drowned in it, and put it all in the refrigerator.
- You can decorate the dish with thin circles of boiled carrots and green peas, if after the first cooling add them to the surface of the dish and pour over the broth again.
Jellied goes well with any type of snack, it will delight all vacationers.
A slightly non-standard snack on nature, although its recipe is quite simple. But for a picnic it is rarely used.
- fillet of fresh salmon - 1.5 kilograms;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- spices to taste.
Salted salmon. Step by step recipe
- Rinse the fish thoroughly, dry and cut off the abdomen. Remove all bones without removing the skin of the salmon.
- In a separate bowl, mix salt and sugar in the right proportions.
- Dump the fish and this mixture and put it in a glass dish with the pulp inside.
- Cover with plastic wrap and hide in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours, depending on the size of the fillet.
- After necessary, remove and rinse thoroughly.
If you cut this fish into thin slices, you can make sandwiches with it for nature or just for some long trip.
Meat snacks in nature are the highlight of any holiday. Cheesecake recipes are now full of a variety of ingredients. Therefore, such a meat dish is not surprising.
- rye or Borodino bread - 3-4 slices;
- butter - 1 tablespoon;
- red or white wine - 40 milliliters;
- onion - 1 pc.;
- minced meat: 200 grams of chicken, 100 grams of pork and 200 grams of beef;
- butter: 30 grams of butter and 1-2 tablespoons. vegetable;
- gelatin - 15 grams;
- cold water - 75 milliliters;
- cream - 400-500 milliliters;
- creamy or curd cheese - 150 grams;
- salt, spices, dill - to taste.
Meat Cheesecake. Step by step recipe
- For the basis, grind slices of bread in a blender, add butter and wine to the resulting.
- Pour the base into the mold and hide in the refrigerator.
- Grind the onion, mix it with minced meat and fry in the specified oil.
- After frying, you can skip the resulting mixture through a meat grinder.
- Add gelatin to water, then heat it for 10 minutes.
- Beat 200 grams of chilled cream, mix with cheese and mix thoroughly.
- In heated gelatin, add 1-2 teaspoons of cream, a portion of minced meat and spices, carefully stirring the resulting mass.
- Add the creamy cheese paste from item 6, then the remaining part of the minced meat, and mix everything again.
- Add all this to the form to the finished base, garnish with finely chopped dill on top.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 5-18 hours.
Such a dish is best to serve with cranberry sauce or syrup before serving.
Marble Chicken Roll
Such an appetizer takes a very long time to prepare, so if you decide to relax in nature, the best recipe is to try it in advance, at least one day in advance.
- chicken legs - 700 grams;
- chicken breast - 500 grams;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- Suneli hops - 1 teaspoon;
- gelatin (dry) - 30 grams;
- dill, salt, pepper - to taste.
Marble chicken roll. Step by step recipe
- Remove the skin from the legs and breast, separate the meat from the bones and chop finely.
- Add chopped dill and garlic, spices, salt, pepper and dry gelatin.
- Mix thoroughly and put the resulting paste into a baking sleeve, fixing the shape of the roll. Close the edges tightly, and at the top make a few small holes with a toothpick or fork.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, leave the workpiece there for 45 minutes.
- After the roll has cooled, hide in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Roll can be a pleasant addition to any picnic, although its preparation takes a lot of time. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking tacos in carrot tortillas and millefeuille with paste and eggplant.