Mexican pickled cabbage is not just pickled cabbage, it is spicy and spicy at the same time, but very tasty, and most importantly unusual. Not everyone is used to such a taste, and believe me, he will surely surprise you
- Cabbage - 3 kilograms;
- carrots - 3-4 pieces;
- garlic - 1 head;
- parsley - 1 bunch.
- Water - 2 liters;
- salt - 4 tablespoons;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 0.5 cups;
- vegetable oil - 0.5 cups;
- dill seeds - 1 teaspoon.
Mexican Pickled Cabbage Step-by-Step Recipe
- Wash all vegetables with cold water and let it drain.
- Rinse the greens, cut the cabbage into circles, grate the carrots on a coarse grater, finely chop the garlic and greens.
- Lay in a three-liter jar in layers: cabbage, carrots, garlic, herbs, etc.
- Prepare the marinade from water, salt, sugar, vegetable oil, vinegar, dill seeds, boil and cool.
- Pour the cabbage with the cooled marinade, close with a plastic lid and store in a cold place.
- Cabbage will be ready in a week.
Why not try pickled cabbage in Mexican style. This is really very tasty!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!