I represent to the court of fans of "spicy" Mexican salad with corn and beans. Easy and quick to prepare, even faster disappears from the table. Hot pepper and corn (maize) are the trademark of Mexican cuisine. As you know, Mexicans love pungency in everything, even in light salads. So from this vegetable dish tears welling in his eyes. We’re starting to cook, and youtube will help us with this video recipe.
- 3 cucumbers;
- 3-5 tomatoes;
- 1-2 sweet peppers;
- chili pepper (to taste);
- 1 jar of canned beans;
- 1 jar of sweet corn;
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice;
- 3-4 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- salt, black pepper to taste.
Spicy Mexican Salad. Step by step recipe
- Dice the cucumbers and put them in a salad bowl.
- We send pepper there (it will look beautiful if you take pepper of different colors) and tomatoes: also sliced into medium-sized cubes.
- Add a small slice of chili pepper (if you like it sharper - increase it).
- Then we spread canned corn and beans to vegetables (it can be red or white from a jar - it does not matter, but it can be boiled).
- Add a pinch of salt, lemon juice and season with vegetable oil (it is better to use olive so that the taste of the salad becomes much brighter).
- Mix, try and, if necessary, add salt and black pepper.
Our bright and festive vegetable salad is ready. Enjoy an unusual spicy taste. On the site “I love to cook” under the heading “Salads” you can pick up a lot of such recipes and cook for yourself, loved ones. And be sure to try the Festive Salad and the delicious and delicate Velvet Salad.