Very popular snacks from the category of "filling in bread." Both adults and children love them, although it is worth noting that such dishes are rarely useful and are often stuffed with a thermonuclear amount of calories. How to make it so that you can please yourself with such a snack and save your figure? Very simple - make mexican tacos. Tacos - this is a Spanish dish, is a corn tortilla stuffed with, in Mexico this snack is called burrito. Taco fillings are different: wholesome and not so good, tasty and so-so. Today we cook very healthy and extremely tasty tacos. The recipe is for 8 tacos. We use chicken fillet, tomatoes and tomatoes as a filling for corn tortillas. Tasty, fast and healthy. Let's get started.
- 240 grams of cornmeal;
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder;
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt;
- 60 grams of vegetable oil;
- 150 milliliters of water;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 1 cucumber;
- 100 grams of cheese;
- 1/4 onion;
- 3 tablespoons of low-fat sour cream;
- pepper to taste.
Mexican tacos are incredibly tasty and healthy. Step by step recipe
- Mix the oil with water and combine with flour and salt, knead the dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal parts and roll each part into a thin cake. Send to fry in a non-stick pan. Bake the cake on both sides for 3 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into straws and season with spices, bake until tender.
- 1 tomato and cucumber cut into strips, chop the onion. Three cheese on a fine grater. In order to facilitate the rubbing of the cheese, send it for a couple of minutes in the freezer.
- Grind 1 tomato until you get fresh tomato sauce and combine with sour cream, season with spices.
- Fold the tortilla in half, grease the inside with the sauce we prepared. We start with chopped fillet and vegetables, sprinkle with cheese.
- Diet tacos are ready.
It’s so quick and easy to cook the most popular tacos in Mexico and around the world. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making a festive snack on a cracker and a very beautiful Tulips appetizer of tomatoes.