Millefeuille with paste and eggplant - a million-plus snack! Easy to prepare and at the same time fabulously tasty. In the recipe we will use ready-made puff pastry, if you wish, if you have the time, you can bake homemade. Delicate creamy bean paste with fried eggplant on a crispy puff pastry - it's incredibly delicious! Yes, and very beautiful!
- canned beans - 500 grams;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- eggplant - 1 piece;
- olive oil - 4 tablespoons;
- sun-dried tomatoes - 4 pieces;
- puff pastry - 1 pack;
- half a lemon;
- a bunch of greenery;
- salt / pepper / paprika - to taste.
Millefeuille with paste and eggplant. Step by step recipe
- Cut the eggplant into thin slices, sprinkle with salt and leave for 15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough, cut into small rectangles and bake in the oven until cooked.
- Peel the onions, chop finely and fry in vegetable oil until tender.
- Combine the fried onions and garlic with beans, tomatoes and beat it all with a blender. Add salt and pepper to taste, squeeze the juice of half a lemon.
- Rinse the prepared eggplants with water, dry on a paper towel. Sauté the eggplant in vegetable oil until tender.
- On the rectangles of the dough, lay the fried eggplant (when they have cooled), on top of the bean paste, cover the top with a second puff sheet. Repeat the layer again.
Malfey can be sent to the refrigerator for 1 hour to insist, or you can immediately serve it to the table. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making tacos in carrot tortillas and meat snacks.