Mimosa salad roll is an original appetizer that will decorate any holiday table! The presentation is new and beautiful, and besides, it is preparing very quickly! This dish is much tastier than the classic Mimosa salad, familiar to everyone. Try it, you won’t regret it!
- thin pita bread - 3 pieces;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- hard cheese - 200 grams;
- canned fish - 1 can;
- green onions;
- mayonnaise - 250-300 grams.
Mimosa roll salad. Step by step recipe
- Boil the eggs.
- Lay out the pita bread and grease each with mayonnaise.
- Grate the eggs and lay on one pita bread with green onions. Mash the canned food with a fork and put it on the second pita bread. Grate the cheese and put on a third pita. Add green onions to the cheese.
- Roll the pita bread with the egg, put the resulting roll at the beginning of the second pita bread and start folding, in the same way put the resulting roll at the beginning of the third and roll everything together.
- Tightly wrap with cling film and send to the refrigerator to brew for an hour.
Mimosa salad roll served on the table, cut portionwise.
Enjoy your meal! Next time we suggest you try meatloaf with egg or rolls with ham and horseradish. Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us!